1) Start a blog or enhance this blog should I say.
2) Expend my edible garden: I currently have about 4 functional raised beds and the goal is to add another 6.
3) Record my experience - I want to be more hands on on the garden and take notes on what's working and what's not. I am challenge with the amount of sun my garden gets so I have to plan really carefully around it.
4) Make more cheese and yogurt - I took a class at PCC to learn how to make cheese and really enjoyed the experience. I want to keep on mastering my skills.
5) Get 4 more chicken - Since my chicken venture started last year and turned out to be a fantastic and easy experience, I am thinking of adding 4 more chicks to the flock.
6) Learn more about bees - I am interested in eventually keeping some bees in the garden for multiple reasons (ensuring they do not extinct, pollination and honey!). I am taking a class with Seattle Tilth in January to learn more about bee keeping.
7) Save more money - I always enjoy finding ways to save more money and live frugally. It's also a way to avoid unnecessary stress in my life.
8) Eat less meat - I am not looking at turning my family into vegetarians but would like us to be less dependant on meat products. It is also to be a bit healthier. The goal is to have two or three "meat less" days a week.
Here it is, this year I have 8 items on my list, I think this is very manageable and achievable.
What are your goals and resolutions for 2012?